The Cambridge City Town Council meets the second Monday of each month in the City Building. The meetings are open to the public.
REACH Alert: This notification service shares important information regarding waterline breaks/boil water advisories, road closures due to construction or accidents, fires, AMBER / Silver alerts, police actions, and civic events.
Cambridge City Drinking Water Quality Report
Cambridge City Water Works is pleased to present this year’s Drinking Water Quality Report. This report is designed to keep you informed about the quality of your drinking water over the past year. Our goal is to provide you, the customer, with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water.
New STOP signs
4-way STOP signs will be placed at the intersections of North Gay Street and East Front Street and also at the intersection of North Myers and East Front Street.
September Meeting Date Changed
The September 9th council meeting has been changed to September 16th at 6:00 p.m.
- The Golay Center will be hosting their annual Monster Mash 5K on October 12. Anyone interested in participating needs to contact Tamra at the Golay Center 478-5565.
- Are you a non-profit group and need to make a little extra money? Submit a proposal to the town what you will do with the money you raise from all the leftover Miller bottles the town has. Proposals are being accepted now. Call the City building if you have any questions.
- Approval was given to Doug to purchase a Maintenance Upgrade on his SCADA system at the Wellfield. The contract will run yearly and will be paid out of the Water fund.
- Permission was given to Doug to begin applying for the 2020 Community Crossings Grant Application.
- Approval was given for acceptance of a donation made from Wayne Bank to the Police Department in the amount of $250.00.
- The September council meeting will be moved to September 16 and also will be a Budget Public Hearing.
- Doug will begin taking quotes to begin a cemetery land survey for future burial spots at Riverside Cemetery.