The Cambridge City Town Council meets the second Monday of each month in the City Building. The meetings are open to the public.
REACH Alert: This notification service shares important information regarding waterline breaks/boil water advisories, road closures due to construction or accidents, fires, AMBER / Silver alerts, police actions, and civic events.
- Officer Elections: Dan Worl was appointed as President, with Nathan Riggs as Vice President
- Debbie McGinley and Steve Sorah were reappointed to the Riverside Cemetery Board for a 3 year term
- Jim Cohen was reappointed for a 4 year term to the Western Wayne regional Sewage District Board
- Nathan Riggs was appointed to the park & Cemetery Committee, replacing Dan Worl.
- A motion was approved for the legal services of Boston Bever Klinge Cross & Chidester
- Fire Chief Jeff Gabbard reported the Christmas lights have been taken down from the east side of the park. The department will make a $2,000 payment toward the loan for the display, leaving a balance $6,000.
- Discussion was had on reserving dates at the park for the Cambridge City Main Street Association. No change was made to the parks alcohol policy, but the dates of June 13, July 11, and August 8 were approved so entertainment could be booked. A motion passed to have any overtime pay required for the events will be paid by the Main Street Association.
Cambridge City Drinking Water Quality Report
Cambridge City Water Works is pleased to present this year’s Drinking Water Quality Report. This report is designed to keep you informed about the quality of your drinking water over the past year. Our goal is to provide you, the customer, with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water.