The Cambridge City Town Council meets the second Monday of each month in the City Building. The meetings are open to the public.
REACH Alerts allow us to immediately share important information regarding a waterline breaks/boil water advisories, road closures due to construction or accidents, fires, AMBER/Silver alerts, police actions, and civic events.
You can now pay your bill online using Doxo.
Recent Meeting Notes
- A sealed bid was opened and approved for Darren Payne to purchase the utility walk in bed no longer used by the fire department in the amount of $750.00.
- Current insurance agent Sarah Pennington of Harrington Hoch presented the 2021 renewal for the medical insurance plan. There are 2 options available for the council to think about and to approved at the December meeting.
- A motion was made for the police to move forward with the K9 program. Sgt. Larry Kuhn will be the handler of the K9 dog.
- Approval was given for the fire department to purchase 4 sets of turnout gear for the main guys who go into fires. This will keep the front line in new gear and up to standards for safety. The total funds of $9000.00 will be paid out of the CCI fund. It was also mentioned the arrival of the new tower fire truck is set for November 20th.
- Town Manager Michael Sinnet is going out for 3 bids for new equipment for the skid loader. He wants to get these bids approved at the December meeting so the payment can be made out of the 2020 budget.
- Approval for Resolution 5-2020 CARES Act, for the Clerk to move forward and to present to Indiana Finance Authority all claims that were previously paid that dealt with COVID.
Cambridge City Drinking Water Quality Report
Cambridge City Water Works is pleased to present this year’s Drinking Water Quality Report. This report is designed to keep you informed about the quality of your drinking water over the past year. Our goal is to provide you, the customer, with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water.